Helping Our Carers to Get Noticed
Please look through our wonderful gallery of private self-employed carers and the rich wealth of experience and qualifications they hold.
- Looking for live-in care – in West Sussex and Hampshire
- 4 years live-in care experience
- Available from May onwards
- Sam enjoys all aspects of care with disabled people and especially the elderly.
- Live-in care
- Extremely well qualified – NVQ Level 5 Health and Social Care children and young people services, NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care, First aid ( St John’s ambulance) Ten years care experience
- Available immediately
- Finds care work extremely rewarding
- Looking for live-in care
- Extremely well qualified individual – Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults (SOVA Level 2), Manual Handling Level 2 and much more available on request
- Available now for live-in care
- Looking forward to fully connecting with the patient
What our carers say:
"I like being a private carer because not only does it suit my lifestyle, but it means I am helping the elderly and fragile and the people who just need a little bit of extra assistance stay in their own home. At the end of the day, I really am making a real difference to somebody else's life."Tia, Private Carer