Helping Our Carers to Get Noticed
Please look through our wonderful gallery of private self-employed carers and the rich wealth of experience and qualifications they hold.
- Looking for live-in care – in West Sussex and Hampshire
- 4 years live-in care experience
- Available from May onwards
- Sam enjoys all aspects of care with disabled people and especially the elderly.
- Live-in care
- Extremely well qualified – NVQ Level 5 Health and Social Care children and young people services, NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care, First aid ( St John’s ambulance) Ten years care experience
- Available immediately
- Finds care work extremely rewarding
- Looking for live-in care
- Extremely well qualified individual – Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults (SOVA Level 2), Manual Handling Level 2 and much more available on request
- Available now for live-in care
- Looking forward to fully connecting with the patient
What our clients say:
"I've been bed-ridden with MS for many years and the care I receive from my carers is second to none. They are absolutely terrific. They're always punctual, professional, friendly and seem to know how to handle anything. If anything is wrong, they call the doctor.
"We have lovely conversations and they are both very dear to me. They split the week between them which seems to work for all of us."Sandra, Private Care Patient