Helping Our Carers to Get Noticed
Please look through our wonderful gallery of private self-employed carers and the rich wealth of experience and qualifications they hold.
- Looking for live-in care – in West Sussex and Hampshire
- 4 years live-in care experience
- Available from May onwards
- Sam enjoys all aspects of care with disabled people and especially the elderly.
- Live-in care
- Extremely well qualified – NVQ Level 5 Health and Social Care children and young people services, NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care, First aid ( St John’s ambulance) Ten years care experience
- Available immediately
- Finds care work extremely rewarding
- Looking for live-in care
- Extremely well qualified individual – Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults (SOVA Level 2), Manual Handling Level 2 and much more available on request
- Available now for live-in care
- Looking forward to fully connecting with the patient
What one of our live-in carers says:
"When one is passionate about providing quality care for the families we have the privilege to work for, it's always refreshing to be introduced by an agency that puts their clients' needs first.Penny has demonstrated the importance of putting her clients first by looking after the families and the carers as well. It makes the working environment feel more like home than a job. I would recommend the service to and carers who are passionate about person-centred care."Beki, Private Live-In Carer