Helping Our Carers to Get Noticed
Please look through our wonderful gallery of private self-employed carers and the rich wealth of experience and qualifications they hold.
- Looking for live-in care – in West Sussex and Hampshire
- 4 years live-in care experience
- Available from May onwards
- Sam enjoys all aspects of care with disabled people and especially the elderly.
- Live-in care
- Extremely well qualified – NVQ Level 5 Health and Social Care children and young people services, NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care, First aid ( St John’s ambulance) Ten years care experience
- Available immediately
- Finds care work extremely rewarding
- Looking for live-in care
- Extremely well qualified individual – Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults (SOVA Level 2), Manual Handling Level 2 and much more available on request
- Available now for live-in care
- Looking forward to fully connecting with the patient
From a client receiving live-in care:
"Finding Private Home Care from a referral was such a relief after not having the best experience with my previous care. What was different and wonderful about Penny, was her prompt response and listening to what I felt I required. She's been able to match me to the best carers that understand giving high standards of care. Penny is exceptional in that she has made it important to her to help both sides, the family and the carers and she achieves that effortlessly. Random phone calls to check in on us are unexpected and much appreciated. I couldn't recommend her more and already have, to a few friends. She's both thoughtful and very likeable. I couldn't recommend her more."Sally, live-in care client